Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Life's Little Lists

Everywhere that you look, there are lists for everything. To Do Lists, Grocery Lists, Shoppings Lists, etc. So I thought I would make a few little lists of my own; My Top Fives. Have your own? Feel free to add them here!

Lists may be subject to change.

Top Five Books:
1. Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen
2. Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte
3. Perfect Chemistry- Simone Elkeles
4. Going to Far- Jennifer Echols
5. Before I Fall- Lauren Oliver

Top Five Movies:
1. Tangled
2. The Little Mermaid
3. The Bucket List
4. Titanic
5. The Benchwarmers

Top Five Sports:
1. Soccer
2. Baseball
3. Hockey
4. Volleyball
5. Basketball

Top Five Foods:
1. Candy Canes. [ You have to admit, they're freakin' delicious. ]
2. Perogies
3. Caesar Salad
4. Steak [ Yum ? I think so. ]
5. Quesidillas [ Honestly , I couldn't think of anything else , and I had these for dinner . So why not add them on here. ]


Coming Tomorrow: Top Five Fictional Heroes; Top Five Fictional Villains; Top Five Disney Princesses [ Because, really, what girl doesn't love Disney. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment